University of New Mexico students have FREE, 24/7 access to virtual care services with TimelyCare — a virtual health and well-being platform designed for college students. Students do not need insurance to access TimelyCare services. As part of The University of New Mexico’s partnership with TimelyCare, students have access to services in TimelyCare, including:
- MedicalNow: On-demand support for common health issues, including cold, flu, and allergies.
- TalkNow: 24/7, on-demand emotional support to talk about anything, including anxiety, relationships, depression, and school-related stressors.
- Scheduled Medical: Choose the day, time, and medical provider that best works for you.
- Scheduled Counseling: Choose the day, time, and mental health provider that best works for you. (12 visits per year)
- Health Coaching: Develop healthy lifestyle behaviors, including nutrition, sleep habits, time management, and mindfulness.
- Psychiatry: Appointments are available through referrals.
- Self-Care Content: Visit the “Explore” page within TimelyCare for guided self-care content, including yoga and meditation sessions, as well as group conversations with our providers on a variety of health and well-being topics.
- Basic Needs Support: Access to low or reduced-cost community resources, including food and housing assistance, transit support, childcare, and finances.
Students have access to TimelyCare services 365 days a year. That means you have access during breaks, after-hours, and any time you need support!
Get started now!
How to Access TimelyCare
You can go to timelycare.com/unm or download the TimelyCare app (iOS or Android) to register with your name and UNM email address. You can then have visits from any web-enabled device – smartphone, laptop, or desktop. TimelyCare is available from anywhere in the United States.